Our service network seeks to be flexible and all encompassing within the geographic boundaries of the Greater Lowell service area.
- LifeLinks currently operates 17 Residential Homes serving 64 individuals. Each home has 3 to 5 residents who live in community settings supported by 24 hour staffing.
- LifeLinks provides Individual Supports to 45 people who receive case management services in their own homes, predominantly in the downtown Lowell area.
- There are 30 individuals living in the home of a care provider through our Shared Living Program.
- Our Day Habilitation Program offers daily habilitative services to 138 individuals including therapies, socialization and basic skills development.
- Our current Family Support Center supports over 500 families per year with information and referral services in addition to stipends for respite, recreation or for durable goods and services.
- LifeLinks also holds the current regional contract for the Medically Complex Program which serves 55 families of children and young adults from across the region who are in transition or are deemed medically fragile.