Saturday, May 4, 2019
Kentucky Derby Party & Fundraising Event
Join us for the 7th Annual "Let's Talk Derby" Champagne and Roses Kentucky Derby Party and Fundraising Event at Vesper Country club in Tyngsboro, MA on May 4th from 5:00 - 9:00 pm, and experience the "greatest two minutes in sports".
Proceeds from this event will benefit the RecLinks Therapeutic Recreation Program, linking individuals with opportunities designed to promote health and wellness for people with developmental disabilities. We hope you can join the fun!
- Watch the live racing excitement from Churchill Downs during the 145th Run for the Roses!
- Complimentary Champagne!!
- Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres and special Derby themed cocktails like the Mint Julep and the Grey Goose Oaks Lily!
- Purchase picks on the winning horses and take chances on fabulous raffle prizes and bid for one-of-a-kind treasures in our silent auction!
- Compete in the Ladies Best Hat or the Gentlemen's Best Dressed contests!
- Walk the Red Carpet to pose for photos in spectacular Derby hats and bow ties!
- Enjoy live music by the Dick Carpentier Quartet and now for his first Derby occasion, Greater Lowell's favorite DJ, Mark Watson.
To learn more about our range of corporate and community sponsorship opportunities that will connect businesses, organizations and donors with the LifeLinks mission, click on the sponsor link below or contact Jeanne Osborn by telephone at 978-349-3006 or by email to email@example.com.